BACnet 24VDC Hight Current Natural Ventilation Controller
27 / 06 / 2011
Launced in September, the new BACnet enabled NVC-1204 can control upto 3 zones with its 24VDC reverse polarity ouptuts designed to control DC actuators. The high current outputs are rated upto 8 amps per circuit.
- Control Option for 3 zones or High/Middle/Lower actuator control
- Outputs 24VDC reverse polarity control of DC actuators.
- Time Proportional Positioning Control.
- Summer/Winter Compensation
- High current rated outputs up to 8 amps per circuit
- Temperature and CO2 priority control on ventilation
- Input option for Rain Detector
- Input for external temperature
- Input option for Heat On to prevent excessive ventilation,
- Input option for Fire (shut down)
- Input for local override open/close
- In built real time clock for annual scheduling
- Option for Night Purge (free cooling)
- BACnet (RS485 MSTP) enabled.
- Master/Slave option for multiple controllers on the same network.
For more details on the NVC-1204 Natural Ventilaton controller please contact the sales team on 0161 406 6480 or email email@example.com
Latest posts by Iain Twiss (see all)
- Titan Products join the BSI - December 23, 2015
- Zigbee Alliance welcomes Titan Products - October 15, 2015
- Fan Coil Controllers supplied to New Providence Tower - June 30, 2015