What is the Multi-Purpose BACnet Controller?
The CCM-204/MPC is a multi purpose BACnet controller designed to operate HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) plant equipment offering complete control flexibility.
Where is Multi-Purpose BACnet Controller used?
The CCM-204/MPC can be used for almost all applications. The number of inputs and outputs on the controller allow the controller to cater for applications ranging from simple single stage heating or cooling to more advanced 3 stage cooling, venting and heating applications.
The inbuilt BACnet communications allows the controller to operate on a BACnet network. If no BACnet network is required the controller can operate as a stand alone controller.
Who would use the Multi-Purpose BACnet Control?
The flexibility of the controller would allow it to be used by almost anyone looking to control HVAC equipment based on changing Temperature, Humidity or CO2 conditions in the environment. The control types available through the controller include:
- 1 stage heat and cool from one 0-10V output (SP at 5V)
- 1 stage heating or cooling with summer/winter option
- 2 stage heating/ventilation
- 2 stage heating/cooling
- 2 or 3 stage heating with single stage cooling
- 2 or 3 stage cooling with single stage heating
- 2, 3 or 4 stage heating only
- 2, 3 or 4 stage cooling only
- 3 stage heating/vent/cooling.
- 1 or 2 step Triac On/Off Control
When would the Multi-Purpose BACnet Controller be required?
If Temperature, Humidity or CO2 levels need to be maintained at certain levels the CCM-204/MPC controller is the perfect solution to control the heating, cooling or ventilation systems to ensure that these levels are kept within comfortable parameters.
The controller can also be used to control boilers, chillers and other HVAC plant equipment.
Why use it?
The CCM-204/MPC offers accurate, flexible control strategies for a wide range of applications at an extremely cost-effective price.
For more information view the full specification at www.titanproducts.com or
contact Titan Products on 0161 406 6480.
Latest posts by Iain Twiss (see all)
- Titan’s Fan Coil Controllers Supplied for Royal London - November 16, 2017
- Discounted NetMaster Router - September 6, 2017
- Office Expansion Completed - August 25, 2017