New Zigbee Sensors
The TPZ-Net range of Zigbee wireless environmental sensors, repeaters and co-ordinators is an exciting new product range from Titan Products. The TPZ-Net range incorporates Zigbee wireless technology to create extremely stable, self-healing mesh networks.
Manufactured in the UK, the TPZ-Net range is designed to wirelessly monitor; Temperature, CO2, Humidity, Light and Occupancy levels and transfer this information back to the Titan Products co-ordinator where the information can be transferred on to a BACnet network or to other Titan Products controllers or IO Devices. The wireless sensors are available for Room, Outside, Duct, Immersion, and Clamp-on applications.
The TPZ-Net range of wireless sensors can be used in conjunction with Titan Products BACnet controllers creating the opportunity of wireless sensing for Fan Coil, Natural Ventilation and other HVAC applications.
TPZ-Net Range Features
- Zigbee Wireless Technology
- Mesh, self-healing network
- BACnet compatible co-ordinator
- High indoor and outdoor measurement range
- Up to 5 year battery life
- Easy set up through PC Software
- Up to 99 sensor points per co-ordinator
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
With no wiring required for the TPZ-Net range of Zigbee sensors, this complete control solution from Titan Products allows for huge savings through the installation and commissioning process while also offering extremely flexible control and networking capabilities.
The TPZ-Net range of wireless sensors are supplied with Titan Products bespoke PC software to allow for easy setup and commissioning of wireless networks. Hand held commissioning and survey tools are also available.
Titan Products also manufacture a wide range of wired environmental sensors, BACnet controllers, IO devices and temperature controllers.
For more information on the TPZ-Net wireless range or any other products from Titan Products please visit www.titanproducts.com or contact Titan Products on 0161 406 6480.
Latest posts by Iain Twiss (see all)
- Remote Access App - October 18, 2018
- Smart Sensors with BACnet/Modbus Communication - August 28, 2018
- Zigbee 3.0: The Future of Wireless HVAC Monitoring - August 14, 2018